WELCOME TO CCNATS
Welcome to the official website of Chicago Chapter NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing).
Be sure to check out our Events page for information on the latest chapter happenings.
The National Association of Teachers of Singing stands in solidarity with our black colleagues, students, artists, and the entire black community against racism, hatred and bigotry.
Black Lives Matter.
Karen Brunssen, NATS President
Click here for the full response from our community
A Note from the CCNATS President in light of the COVID-19 Crisis
We voice teachers are dedicated to so much more than singing, making music and art, and telling stories; we are dedicated to the growth and improvement of others and investing in society. This crisis is impacting our community with force, and I want to remind each of you in this uncertain time how important your contributions are to those you teach, your community, and to us, your friends and colleagues in CCNATS.
We encourage you to reach out to each other and to us if you need support. If you have ideas or need encouragement yourself in the days ahead, your CCNATS community is here for you. As always, if you have questions or concerns or thoughts on how CCNATS can support our community at this time, please email me at email@example.com
Rebecca S. Schorsch
President, Chicago Chapter NATS
WHY JOIN NATS?
- Gain new and innovative teaching tips and techniques for your voice studio
- Find new repertoire for your students in styles ranging from opera to jazz and musical theatre
- Learn how to organize and optimize your private teaching studio
- Meet professionals from around the country who share your passion for singing and teaching singing
- Gain access to a breadth of professional development opportunities, webinars, and educational support services just for voice teachers
- Join a vibrant community of people dedicated to singing in all styles
2020 CCNATS Student Auditions
Classical, Musical Theater, and Youth Categories
See the STUDENT AUDITIONS page for more details!